Mandatory Action Required of CleanOpsStaff-3ed
(February 15, 2018)
Dear CleanOpsStaff-3ed User __ Microsoft is discontinuing its web hosting service that currently hosts www.HunterConsultTrain.com – our web site will be deleted by Microsoft in the near future. Since a hosting web site is a key element of CleanOppsStaff-3ed we have migrated to a different web host and to www.HunterCT.com as our new main web site with https://www.hunterct.com/cleanopsstaff-3ed-home as our CleanOpsStaff-3ed home page.
We have also reprogrammed the CleanOpsStaff-3ed Program Manager and Main Program to function with the new web site and uploaded new files to the latest release site. You must get the latest release in order to ensure CLeanOpStaff-3ed will continue to function properly after Microsoft delete our old web site. After you get the latest release, and uninstall and re-install CleanOpsStaff-3ed you will notice a difference in appearance during the Program Manager and Main Program loading process – otherwise the program should function as usual.
- In order to ensure we can assist you with issues on your end that might prevent CleanOpsStaff-3ed from functioning properly and to assist you with installation if required, please ensure your Tech Support agreement is current at https://www.hunterct.com/buy-tech-support.
VERY IMPORTANT: Use the Windows Control Panel to uninstall CleanOpsStaff -3ed. PLEASE DONOT DELETE ANY FILES OR FOLDERS. (The Windows Control Panel uninstall command does not delete any files or folders from your computer).Open 'C:\CleanOpsStaff-3ed Program Files' folder and double click on the Setup.exe (or Setup) file to re-install CleanOpsStaff-3ed.The latest release will be re-installed and the Program Manager will be launched.Run Full Feature Mode and confirm that your program is working properly.VERY IMPORTANT: Send a simple email to email@example.com with subject COMPLETED CleanOpsStaff-3ed MANDATORY ACTION so that we can properly reflect your activation in our activation server on our end.
- Make CleanOpsStaff-3ed and all other Excel file are not running. DO NOT DELETE ANY FILES OR FOLDERS DURING ANY PART OF THESE INSTRUCTIONS. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE BACKUP OF ALL OF YOUR DATA FILES THAT YOU CREATED
- Download and Unzip Latest Release files:
Major Enhancements for CleanOpsStaff-3ed and CleanOpsStaff-ProMobile.
Audit and Inspection file handling just got easy!!!
(January 10, 2018)
- CleanOpsStaff-3ed fully integrated with cloud drives (Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, Box, iCloud Drive) with a Mobile File Explorer for in-program file handling. Can copy files to and from cloud drives without leaving the CleanOpsStaff-3ed program.
- CleanOpsStaff-ProMobile for iPad/iPhone and Android Devices is now fully integrated with Dropbox with in-app file handling. Can copy files to and from Dropbox without leaving the CleanOpsStaff-ProMobile app.
- CleanOpsStaff-ProMobile for iPad/iPhone can import and export Mobile Audit Sheets files to and from Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, Box, iCloud Drive and potentially other cloud drives.
- CleanOpsStaff-ProMobile for Android Devices can import and export Mobile Audit Sheets files to and from Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive and potentially other cloud drives.
Facilities Management Consulting
Specializing in Higher Education Facilities Management
Higher Educational Facilities Management Consulting - Assisting you with your facilities management challenges. (Click here to learn more about Higher Educational Facilities Management Consulting)