CleanOpsStaff-3ed-ProMobile PDA Activation and Deactivation
Thank you for your interest in activating CleanOpsStaff-3ed-ProMobile on a PDA under your Product Code. Make sure you download the latest release of CleanOpsStaff-ProMobile (check for last updated date on the download page).
Follow the below steps:
Note: if you have not already started the CleanOpsStaff-3ed program, you must first run CleanOpsStaff-3ed and be viewing this webpage in the CleanOpsStaff-3ed Program Manager web mini-browser window. CleanOpsStaff-3ed-ProMobile PDA Activation is done starting with the 'PDA Manager' button from within the CleanOpsStaff-3ed Program Manager, not from your web browser and not from the CleanOpsStaff-3ed web browser window.
Make sure your PDA or Windows Mobile Device has a connection to you PC via USB cable or Bluetooth and that Windows Mobile ActiveSync or Windows Mobile Device Center is running on your PC and ActiveSync is running on your PDA. (ActiveSync probably came with your Windows Mobile Device see Microsoft Windows Mobile page for more information on establishing a connection between your mobile device and PC/Laptop.
Click the PDA Manager button in the Program Manager left panel action button group. The CleanOpsStaff-ProMobile PDA Manager toolbox will appear.
Click the Connect to PDA button to establish a connection between your PDA and CleanOpsStaff-3ed Program manager. Observe the Connected/Disconnect information box to ensure it has changed from "Disconnected" to "Connected." If you cannot get a connection, it means that you must ensure Microsoft ActiveSync is running on the PC and the PDA and that they are connected in ActiveSync.
If you have not already Installed CleanOpsStaff-3ed-ProMobile on your PDA use the 'Install CleanOpsStaff-3ed-ProMobile on PDA' button to do so (See Instructions for installing CleanOpsStaff-ProMobile on your PDA).
If CleanOpsStaff-ProMobile PDA is already installed on your PDA, click the 'Activate CleanOpsStaff-3ed-ProMobile on PDA' button.
The PDA Activation Form will retrieve information you submitted with when you requested your Activation Key and the necessary codes and keys about your CleanOpsStaff-3ed PC installation. Complete the form by filling in your PDA Activation Key.
. Click the 'Activate CleanOpsStaff-3ed-ProMobile on PDA' button at the bottom of the form.
CleanOpsStaff-3ed-ProMobile will be activated on your PDA and registered in the Hunter Consulting and Training database under your Product Code and an email notification will be sent to Hunter Consulting and Training. You might receive an email from Hunter Consulting and Training acknowledging your activation depending on certain situations.
You can now run CleanOpsStaff-3ed-ProMobile on your PDA in full feature mode and your PDA can now interact wit any PC that has the PC version of CleanOpsStaff-3ed-Pro activated on it.
- You are authorized to use the PDA Activation Key on only one PDA at a time. If you wish to activate another PDA, you must purchase another PDA Activation key from Hunter Consulting and Training.
- Once CleanOpsStaff-ProMobile has been activated on a PDA, the PDA will work with any PC/Laptop running CleanOpsStaff-3ed-ProMobile even if the CleanOpsStaff-3ed-ProMobile on the PC/Laptop was activated under a different Product Code.
- t is your responsibility to keep track of which PDA Activation Key you use to activate each PDA. For security reasons, there is no way for you to retrieve the PDA Activation Key from your PDA once you have activated it unless you know the PDA Activation Key. PLEASE KEEP A LOG OF THE PDA ACTIVATION KEYS YOU USE AND THE PDA YOU USED THEM ON
CleanOpsStaff-3ed-ProMobile PDA Deactivation
- Make sure your PDA or Windows Mobile Device has a connection to you PC via USB cable or Bluetooth and Windows Mobile ActiveSync or Windows Mobile Device Center is running on you PC/Laptop and PDA (probably came with your Windows Mobile Device see Microsoft Windows Mobile page for more information on establishing a connection between your mobile device and PC/Laptop.)
- Click the PDA Manager button in the Program Manager left panel.
- Click the 'Deactivate CleanOpsStaff-3ed-ProMobile on PDA' button. The deactivation form will auto-populate and give you the opportunity to cancel if you wish.
- Click the 'Deactivate CleanOpsStaff-3ed-ProMobile on PDA' button in the auto-populated form. Click 'Yes' and 'OK' when prompted to do so.
- You may now use the PDA Activation Key to activate CleanOpsStaff-ProMobile on a different PDA or reactivate on the same PDA