CleanOpsStaff-3ed Getting Latest Release
(Scroll down for step-by-step instructions)
Click Run and OK whenever given a prompt to do so.
Click Unzip when given a prompt to do so.
Click Close after the files have been unzipped.
CleanOpsStaff -3ed is not running and that any file associated with
CleanOpsStaff-3ed is closed including the Program Manager. DO NOT DELETE ANY FILES OR FOLDERS DURING ANY PART OF THESE INSTRUCTIONS.
VERY IMPORTANT: Use the
Windows Control Panel to uninstall/remove
CleanOpsStaff -3ed. PLEASE DONOT DELETE ANY FILES OR FOLDERS. (The
Windows Control Panel uninstall/remove command does
not delete any files or folders from your computer).
Open C:\CleanOpsStaff-3ed Program Files folder and double click on the
Setup.exe (or Setup) file to re-install
The latest release will be re-installed and the
Program Manager will be launched.
Only if necessary, use your
Key to activate CleanOpsStaff-3ed if you have not activated it previously or if it has become un-activated for some reason.
Only if necessary, use the
CleanOpsStaff-3ed-Pro Upgrades button in the left
Action Button panel of the
Program Manager, to reactivate all your purchased upgrades.
CleanOpsStaff-3ed Program Manager.
CleanOpsStaff-3ed as you would any other Windows program. See the below screenshots for example steps to run CleanOpsStaff-3ed in Windows 8 and Windows 7.
| Running CleanOpsStaff-3ed in Windows 8|
- Click the 'Search' icon in upper right of screen
- Begin typing 'CleanOpsStaff-3ed' in the search box until the program appear in the search list
- Click ' CleanOpsStaff-3ed' in the search results list
- Click 'Run CleanOpsStaff-3ed as Demo' to run in Demo mode for free (if program is not activated).
- Click 'Run Full Feature Mode' to run in full feature mode (program must be activated using your Product Code from APPA and your Activation Key from Hunter Consulting and Training.